Surveillance is the art of monitoring a target or subjects activities through observation and close watch. It is observation of the behavior of people or objects. Typical subjects or targets are people, places, and vehicles.
Surveillance is conducted in a covert manner in which the subjects or targets are unaware they are being watched. The activities are documented with detailed reports, video, and pictures. Surveillances are conducted by highly skilled and experienced former law enforcement agents.
Our agency has vast experience performing surveillance cases throughout the world in various situations, settings and difficulty.
1. Physical Surveillance is conducted by male or female agents that are physically maintaining constant close watch of a subject usually by vehicle, foot or air.
2. Electronic Surveillance is conducted using high tech electronic equipment
3. Vehicle Tracking/GPS Tracking is a variety of technology that can be implemented to track a vehicle to precise locations. Tracking reports can track a vehicle 24 hours a day 7 days a week, and can include details such as addresses, durations, and speed.
Surveillance is often used for the following types of cases:
- Catch a Cheating Spouse
- Domestic Cases
- Infidelity/Matrimonial Investigations
- Child Custody Cases
- Tracking a Teen
- Insurance Fraud
- Workers Compensation Lawsuits
- Verifying Employment